Wednesday 20 July 2011

sexy wallpaper!

I can't resist adding this video link (this time it's not my own creation) having just discovered the work of artist Emma Hack, who works with Florence Broadhurst designs using human (living) skin as her canvas. I think it's quite amazingly beautiful, but what do you think?



If, like me, you love Florence Broadhurst designs, but perhaps don't fancy going quite so far as having her painted on your skin, or think it not such a great idea to have a naked model sashaying around your home, the next best thing might well be a piece of furniture covered in one of her designs. Rapt! now has a trading account with Signature Prints (the only producer of the Florence Broadhurst design collection) and would be delighted to work with you in creating your own piece of sittable art. 
Here's one I prepared earlier:

No comments: