Monday 4 June 2012

Don't Junk It - Funk It!

 The Smart Living Expo in Kiama yesterday (see last post) was an astounding success, which took me (and I think even the organisers!) by surprise. Don't know exactly how many people came through the doors, but from before it opened to after it closed I was talking non-stop all day to the some of the many visitors who came through. I'm a bit hoarse today!
Maybe the drizzly, cool weather helped but isn't it a fantastic thing that so many people are so keen to learn about how to live sustainably?
The Rapt! stall was very popular - my 'message' being DON'T JUNK IT - FUNK IT - which was meant to encourage people to think twice before throwing their old furniture into landfill. It went down very well and I had a most successful day sales-wise.



If you're one of those who I met yesterday, and reading this blog for the first time, welcome! and I hope you'll give me a call to come out to visit me at Bottoms' End.


No comments: